We are currently looking for a reliable and hard-working Warehouse Coordinator . This role will be responsible for the appropriate and timely receiving and shipping of semi-finished product from another Accucam facility, and other suppliers both domestic and offshore. Inherent in these activities is the necessary documentation control including accuracy of product inventory. It is mandatory that the successful candidate must have the ability to be certified for both forklift and reach trucks.
- Coordinate & Maintain Subcontracting Schedule;
- Receives, unpacks, inspects, and stores incoming materials and supplies (from all sources);
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment (staging) including creating pick lists & packing slips;
- Liaises with Procurement (both Bishop & Sheldon staff) to ensure product flow to meet customer demand;
- Uses shipping records to verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders;
- Documents damages and discrepancies for future reimbursement and reconciliation;
- Maintains accurate product inventory accuracy, documentation and location through regular controlled processes (including FIFO and cycle counting) in warehouse under realm of control;
- Searches for ways of improving efficiencies and product flow;
- Other duties as required.
- 1-3 years experience in Word/Excel/Outlook ERP/WMS experience: data entry, search inventory database, print order details, labels, logistics experience, etc.
- High school diploma;
- Forklift experience required. Reach truck experience an asset;
- Safety Oriented;
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Works well in a team environment;
- Positive attitude and ability to problem solve.
Although we appreciate all the candidates for this position, please be advised that only applicants under consideration will be contacted.