We are currently looking for Summer Student to be part of our Machine Shop team.
- Loading and unloading production parts;
- Utilize power tools as appropriate;
- Inspect parts;
- Assembly of parts;
- Clean machines and immediate work areas;
- Assists other shop workers, as needed.
- Experience in working with power tools in a manufacturing environment preferred, but willing to train.
- Good manual workmanship skills and dexterity;
- Safety Oriented;
- Must be physically able to lift up to 30lbs safely and comfortably;
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality are must;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented and transactional accuracy are must;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment; ·
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills; ·
- Self motivated and works well with team members.
Although we appreciate all the candidates for this position, please be advised that only applicants under consideration will be contacted.