We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive individual with experience in Mig welding and Shipping and Receiving, to be a part of our team.
- Receive materials and supplies and ensure accuracy.
- Input transfer and receiving information into ERP system.
- Operate jib hoist and forklift.
- Assemble components with hydraulic press.
- Mig weld and dress steel castings to maintain customer specifications.
- Check outbound product for visual quality issues and verify counts.
- Perform daily lift truck inspections and ensure company vehicles are maintained.
- Pick up and deliver with company vehicle.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in Mig welding. (Ticket not required)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in shipping/receiving.
- Forklift license an asset.
- Good hand-eye coordination and skilled at grinding and blending surfaces.
- Entry level experience in using an ERP system.
- Familiarity with order processing, tracking and expediting.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills (written/verbal).
- Strong work ethic, problem solving skills, and positive team attitude.
- Technical experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
Although we appreciate all the candidates for this position, please be advised that only applicants under consideration will be contacted.