We are currently looking for a General Labourer to be part of our team.
- Clean machines and general work areas in both facilities;
- Drive and run errands, as requested;
- General maintenance (ie. plumbing, carpentry);
- Assembly of parts;
- Perform other labour-related activities, as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a General Labourer in a Manufacturing environment;
- Must have general maintenance experience;
- Must have experience in using hand and power tools;
- Good manual workmanship skills and dexterity;
- Must have Full G license with clean drivers abstract.
- Highly punctual;
- Able to work as a functioning member of a team;
- Safety conscious individual;
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively and efficiently;
- Knowledge of production quality standards; Work experience in an ISO Certified environment an asset.
Although we appreciate all the candidates for this position, please be advised that only applicants under consideration will be contacted.