We are currently looking for a temporary General Labourer to be part of our team.
- Loading and unloading production parts;
- Use of tools such as press and grinders;
- Inspect parts;
- Assembly of parts;
- Clean machines and immediate work areas;
- Assists other shop workers, as needed;
- Perform other labour-related activities, as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a General Labourer in a Manufacturing environment;
- Good manual workmanship skills and dexterity;
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs repetitively, comfortably and safely;
- Highly punctual;
- Able to work as a functioning member of a team;
- Safety conscious individual
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively and efficiently;
- Knowledge of production quality standards;
- Work experience in an ISO Certified environment an asset.