We are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Account Manager to join our Sales & Marketing Team. In this role, the Senior Sales Account Manager has complete responsibility for the sales cycle by promoting Accucam’s products, prospecting for new business, providing program leadership, and liaising between clients and the organization. The Senior Sales Account Manager will develop and implement strategies to obtain and support new business with defined customers.
Sales Activities and Customer Focus
- Prospects, qualifies and pursues sales opportunities with new customers by using creative and analytical approaches;
- Key point of contact for customer’s procurement and engineering teams with a focus on developing long-term strategic relationships with key customer contacts;
- Able to approach, interact and manage relationships with key personnel for customer accounts at both junior and senior levels;
- Responsible for specific customers, including responding to RFQs, preparing pricing proposals, project roll out, and management of ongoing pricing and technical issues or concerns during production;
- Accountable for revenue generation within existing assignments, and long-term account goals;
- Consistently focuses on the achievement of customer satisfaction.
Customer Development & Product Knowledge
- Maintains strong knowledge of new and existing Accucam product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments along with understanding current competitive conditions within the marketplace;
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customers’ changing needs on an ongoing basis;
- Is able to sell based on customer needs and wants; demonstrates a continued personal concern for the customer outlining the value Accucam brings.
- Forecasts and provides reports to management concerning market information and trends;
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, KPI’s and adherence to goals/targets;
- Effectively prepares prior to calling on customers; conducts effective needs assessment and designs proposals to address the customer’s specific needs and maximize business potential. Completes proactive “good will” calls to potential new customers.
- Full cycle order management from the time the purchase order is created until the delivery has been fulfilled;
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, conflict resolution and sales requests with a sense of urgency and in an efficient manner;
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel;
- Presents and negotiates rates with clients;
- Ensures all documentation and reports are complete, accurate and submitted to other departments within assigned timelines.
- A technical degree / diploma from a university or college, or equivalent work experience in technically-focused sales roles;
- 7 to 10 years of experience in the technical field involved in machined products, project management, and program launch implementation;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Project;
- Proficiency in using 3D model software;
- Experience and knowledge of casting and forging processes;
- Experience and knowledge of CNC machining and related manufacturing processes;
- Experience and knowledge of assembly practices;
- Strong understanding of blueprint reading and interpretation (GD&T);
- Solid organizational and time management skills;
- Critical thinking and effective problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Ability to travel locally as well as internationally to customer locations for meetings and/or project updates.
Although we appreciate all the candidates for this position, please be advised that only applicants under consideration will be contacted.